Welcome to the Functional Nutrition Library
A membership site for functional dietitians. Your resource for staying on top of the latest research and best-practices.
The Ultimate Functional Nutrition Resource
End the overwhelm and feel confident seeing clients.
What we offer
1. Peace of mind. Never feel caught off guard with a client’s question again.
2. Instant answers. Search this library any time from your phone, tablet, or computer.
3. Quality information. Notes are updated bi-weekly with new information and references.
4. Info for clients. Easily print these notes to share with clients.
5. Affordable learning. Teach yourself about functional nutrition, without a pricey course.
25+ cheat-sheets with functional nutrition recommendations for various conditions.
15+ reference-sheets for interpreting nutrition-specific labs.
Elimination diet Resources
Notes on 176 MRT-tested foods and chemicals you can easily share with clients.
12+ notes on what specific nutrients do in the body and how to replete deficiencies.
Database of 700+ few-ingredient food products to make elimination diets easier.
Comprehensive guides for helping clients on special diets like low-FODMAP, GF, or vegan.
Current Number of Published Notes
(New content added bi-weekly.)
Who is the FNL for?
- Dietitians who are interested in learning about functional nutrition, but can’t yet afford an expensive course.
- Busy RDs who want evidence-based resources that will save them time with clients.
- Practitioners who dig deeper for the root causes of symptoms, rather than provide bandaid solutions.
- Those looking to keep up with with current research, without taking notes themselves.
- Certified LEAP Therapists who want helpful resources to make their client work more efficient.
What Our Members Say
“The Functional Nutrition Library is a life saver! So much time has been saved and I know I can trust that the information is accurate!”
“One of my favorite parts is the brand-name list of LEAP-friendly foods. I use it so much with my LEAP clients!”
“The FNL is a great resource to check on any topic, disease, or supplement, with references from many sources!”
“The FNL gives me confidence as a new dietitian. It’s a well-organized and detailed resource for research-based information!”
“I am so glad I purchased the annual membership and plan to renew it every year.”
“I always find something interesting that I haven’t found before. It’s a good refresher for things I’m studying in functional medicine.”
How It Works
1. Choose your plan. Pay monthly or annually, whichever you prefer. Get 2 months free with annual membership.
2. Sign up. Become a member by signing up at the bottom of this page.
3. Create your account. You will be prompted to set up a username and password as part of the sign-up process.
4. Receive email confirmation. Once you are a member, you’ll receive an email with log-in instructions.
5. Enjoy the library! Log in and enjoy the library notes. Unlimited access as long as you’re a member.